An innovative computer mouse

NURBS

1 Like

That is a very cool design, however it looks very uncomfortable. Symmetric mice are often causes of hand fatigue or pain if used for a long time. The buttons look rather far apart. I would be interested to see an ergonomic study of such a mouse.

Very cool tho, I hope you will post some more riffs on the idea!

1 Like

sign, however it looks very uncomfortable. Symmetric mice are often causes of hand fatigue or pain if used for a long time. The buttons look rather far apart. I would be interested to see an ergonomic study of such a mouse

1 Like

You are right :slight_smile: and I confirm your correct statement. It is not according to the anatomy of hands and causes fatigue or even damage for a long time.

It was one of my first works with Rhino and one of my first posts in MacNeel reference.
At the time, I paid no attention to these essential issues and just wanted to show my art!

I like the design but I don’t know why I keep thinking of a raccoon instead of a mouse - LOOOL
Just kidding It looks great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it actually inspires the shape of a racoon LOL

I myself believe it was not a technical modeling and I just wanted to create a different mouse! At that time, I mostly focused on working with Rhino and tried to learn its 3D modeling techniques.

Thank you for your admiration :slight_smile:

1 Like

Regretfully, I don’t know why I cannot login McNeel forum. Despite I
tried to login with Google or even through recovery my account, I
could not sign up.