Accepting data upload

I uploaded a data at past… now I try to upload a new data but it doesnt accept that… than I try to upload again the first data and now it doesnt also accepted uploading file by shapediver…

isnt there a logic to accept datas?

how can I find if I use a unsupported plugin in where of my file?

Now I get error like

Oops! The server encountered an issue with your model:

Computation of your model failed. Please ask for help on the forum, including the reference shown below in your message.

(Ref: 2aea1758-e001-432e-abbd-b096935f6989)

I think there are probably multiple problems with your model. But the biggest one by far is that your outputs total meshes with several millions vertices. You need to drastically reduce the size of your output geometry. You also need to convert all your Brep and Surfaces to Meshes so that you can control their size.

Looking at the geometry in your model, you don’t need that level of detail at all. You can have a model with several thousand vertices maximum to represent your geometry.

Please read this article: https://www.shapediver.com/blog/shapediver-basics-meshes-vs-b-reps-explained/

The think I dont understand is that… I upload same file before but now shapediver doesnt accept same data?