Bit of a rant, sorry:
So I started to submit a post today regarding dimensioning, as I was experiencing dimension value changing when I’d pton, move the dimension number - instead, I restarted Rhino, and the issue vanished…
I finalized a .pdf drawing for me to take to my shop on my tablet. Got all ready to build - only to find that SOME of the dimensions had scaled themselves, or gone through some kind of randomizer, Whatever it was, I couldn’t move forward with my work since I didn’t have a Rhino-able computer with me.
So I’m both pissed and embarrassed that this is happening at this stage. Perhaps I’m confused about layouts, but I kinda think that I’ve got enough experience (V1.1, most every day) to not have this kind of thing disrupting my workflow.
I’m just glad this drawing was for my own fabrication purposes, rather than for a vendor, as I’d only be embarrassed, and lost work.