[WISH Rh7] Faster select sub-layer objects in one click

Hello,
On the exporting process or UV mapping editing workflow, selecting layer objects is called often.
Select Objects and Select Sub-layer Objects are in the middle-end of a long list.

• I wish them on top.
  • Or When I’m hovering over a layer, I wish to use Ctrl+A to Select Sub-layer Objects
  • And other keys for Select Objects of that object
  • A command that Select Objects of the selected highlighted layer?
  • An extra column that works as button selection.
  • Or two buttons on the Layer top toolbar close to filter, tools, Help.
  • It could be also fast double click on to the name of the layer to select the objects of the layer.

Any idea that lets you select the layer objects with one click.
Is any of this options available?/
Thx!

1 Like

Also, layer number counter. On top of that, a right-click menu that lets you quickly move the selected layer(s) to a certain position. Example: You select layer that’s on the 52nd position. Right-click on it and choose: Move > On top; Or Move > On bottom; Or Move > 10 positions up; Or Move > 10 positions down.
Ideally, that could have an alternative way to move the layers by using a combination of some key and the keyboard arrows, such like Ctrl+up arrow or Ctrl+down arrow. Holding down one of these combinations should trigger a much faster reposition of the layer(s), which is handy on projects that consist hundreds or thousands of layers and sub-layers. The existing icons named “Move up” and “Move down” change the position of the selected layer(s) too slow by a single step.

1 Like

Moved to Serengeti category

1 Like