WISH: Point on Curve Component - make it easier to click and drag the whole component

This is a frequent minor frustration, and I know it’s petty, but UX really is about everything, and little things count.

The edges of the Point on Curve component where one needs to click and drag in order to move it are very narrow. I don’t know the pixel count exactly, but they can’t be more than 3 or 4 tall. Every time I go to move one of these guys around, there’s a decent change that I’ll end up accidentally moving the slider or stretching the component. All it needs is a little more space to click on.

I see you posted this in Serengeti, which probably means it’s beside the point as I wasn’t planning on putting an equivalent object into GH2. That whole weird slider seems to be more trouble than it’s worth.

1 Like

Probably belonged in papercuts but I’m new to the forum and I hadn’t realized papercuts was a category until after I posted this, sorry.

And yes, the integral slider seems incongruous when most other components like this take input from an external slider.

1 Like