For whatever reason, all of a sudden my file decided to allow surface edges to appear through objects in shaded mode. (Rhino 5)
When I am looking at the back wall of my structure, I can see through to the front wall and the mullions appear through. When I go to click on a surface in shaded mode, it acts like ghosted mode and gives me the options to click on the surfaces behind it.
I have tried:
- restarting / updates to my computer
- copied and pasted the entire model into a new file
- selbadobjects (there are none)
- reset defaults in display views
- refresh shade
- cleared all meshes
- the model is at the origin
- turned off antiliasing, turned it back on
- top 2 boxes in openGL are checked
I am not sure what the issue is. I have an MSI with 16.0GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor (Intel Core CPU @ 2.80GHz).
The file is only 141mb and my laptop has handled much larger before.