Which tools can model such a texture?

Which tools (or methods, Rhino or Grasshopper) can model such a wavy texture on top of these Zaha Hadid vases?

Lots of techniques come to mind and the overall goal for the model would determine which one I’d run with. FlowAlongSrf and ApplyDisplacement would be two methods that would yield actual geometry for milling or printing. You could also use a bump or refraction map if you only needed the visual effect for rendering. Grasshopper could also be used in a variety of ways.

Thank you. I meant real geometry for later manufacturing.
GH appears to be the most interesting solution for me.
I should try to ask this question there.

Or here… http://discourse.mcneel.com/c/grasshopper

There’s a ton of useful info on the other Grasshopper forum too of course http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum