Voronoi attractor for non-box boundary

Hello,
Hopefully this is my last question for a little while. I was wondering how one would go about making an attractor for a voronoi diagram that is not bounded by a box, where the sides of each cell still touch the sides of the surrounding cells. I have been messing around trying to figure it out, and I got the individual points to change height depending on distance from the attractor curves, but I cannot figure out conceptually how to translate this to cell size. Here is the file I have been working with, and the latest definition is second from the bottom. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
PrecedentStudy.gh (97.8 KB)

This is your third thread in the last four days on this same subject:

Those approaches don’t work for this because they are bounded by boxes. I am trying to create something, and am realizing as I go that the old approaches don’t work

Maybe it’s your new approach that won’t work? Between the previous two threads, the subject was covered fairly well (and the forums are full of Voronoi examples) so maybe you’ve missed something.

The approach was to use a 3D voronoi diagram and take a cross section of it, which is fine for a rectangular boundary. For a curved shape, or even one that is not rectangular, this will not work. I also haven’t found a thread or video that addresses what I am asking