Visualarq slab style

Hi, I’m trying to create a new slab style n grasshopper however it doesn’t seem to have kept the “parametric” side of it. Does anyone knows why the slab dimension stays regular? Also adding an example from visualarq site to compare.

R+1-PLANCHER TERASSE.gh (34.5 KB)

composite-slab-mm.gh (25.4 KB)

Hi @sleau,

This happens because slabs created from Grasshopper styles doesn’t have a boundary as input geometry as slabs created from regular slab styles. This improvement is already reported for future development; I’'ll keep you updated about it.

You can change this slab width and span by creating these two parameters in the Grasshopper definition, as in the VisualARQ example you posted:

Slab

I do have both though, or they have to be actually called as such? (“Width & span”)

For me, aside for the difference of the array of a brep, the definition is comparable to the example I’ve posted. But stll in my case, it only stays the dimensions i set in GH, whilst in the case of the example i could create a slab from surface I believe.

Hi @sleau,

I have been looking at your Grasshopper definition and, as you say, you have two parameters created to modify width & span. I think they are working fine just as you have them; you just need to modify the value from the style or the object properties:

Slab