VisualArq Section with Worksession - Bugs and Wishes

@silvano @kevin3 we have fixed this crash in VisualARQ 2.12.1 that we will publish very soon.
You can download our latest internal version from this link: http://visualarq.s3.amazonaws.com/download/visualarq-2.12.1.15435-rhino7-setup-snapshot.msi

2 Likes

@fsalla Dear Francesc, we tried to download the above fix again today and the link was not working anymore. May you provide us with an updated link. Many thanks!

Hi @silvano, we have already published VisualARQ 2.12.1, so you will just find the public version on the website: Update - VisualARQ

@fsalla We used the Check Update command and it said we are on the latest. But indeed, the website version was newer.

Hi @silvano,

You’re right, we forget to update the version to 2.12.1 on our update-check server. I’ve already updated it!

Thanks,

Enric

1 Like

VisualARQ 2.12.4.15905 & Rhino 7.15.22039 is crashing with a worksession.

I remember that worksessions was fixed with VARQ 2.12.3.
Is it possible that the earlier Worksession bug arrived in the latest VARQ update?

@kevin3
I think that’s a new and different bug from previous one.
We’ve stopped using worksesson because it has too many bugs.
We’ve already wasted a few weeks right after the feature was added in 2.12.2 because of crashes, print out error, and layer visibility error.
It’s risky to use it at the moment

@kevin3 can you share the files involved in that crash and describe the steps to reproduce it?

@archist97 we have fixed all crashes and bugs related to worksessions reported by users (except this overhead display issue you reported here: GH Style 2D Representation on Plan View). If you are still experiencing bugs related to workessions with VisualARQ 2.12.4 please let us know, so that way we can fix them.

Thanks for the info.
I will try to put together a file to share.

K

We’ve stopped using worksession feature and decided not to report worksession related bugs any longer. We think we’ve already spent much time to fix problems with this feature We’ve switched back to old workflow so that we don’t use it. We will wait until the feature will be stable.

Thanks.