VisualARQ 2 - Version 2.8.5 released

Hi,

VisualARQ 2.8.5 is now available for download.

This is a minor release that solves most of the critical issues and crashes reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to visualarq@asuni.com.

Here is the list of changes:

Fixed bugs:

• Attributes:
    • #10018: When section pattern color is set “By Parent” on a Rhino geometry without a parent it doesn’t take the value of its layer
  • Block:
    • #10013: Crash after undoing an insert of a file
  • Display:
    • #10034: Tangent edges displayed in Hidden mode
  • Dynamic Section:
    • #10077: Crash when working on a plan or section viewport
    • #9861: Missing section perimeter on beams with a custom profile
  • Grasshopper: Component:
    • #10027: The Update Property component corrupts some VisualARQ objects
  • IFC:
    • #10073: Crash opening an IFC file
  • Object:
    • #9988: Grip points stay visible after changing section properties
  • Object: Openings:
    • #10016: Openings with “Cut Plan Elevation” different than “By Level” are visible from levels above when the cut plane is enabled
  • Other:
    • #9855: Accept preselected VisualARQ objects as first input in vaAddSolids and vaSubtractSolids commands
  • Performance:
    • #10095: I take a long time to switch from Perspective to a Top-Level view
  • Print:
    • #10011: Geometry is not printed with the right color

See the list of changes of VisualARQ 2.8
See the list of changes of VisualARQ 2.8.1
See the list of changes of VisualARQ 2.8.2
See the list of changes of VisualARQ 2.8.3
See the list of changes of VisualARQ 2.8.4

Enjoy!

Enric

1 Like

Usually I get automatic notice of a pending update, but not with this one. And Va “check for updates” says I have the latest version. Just FYI.

Hi David,

Yes, you’re right. We usually wait a couple of days to enable automatic notification when a new version is released. This gives us a chance to remove the update if any of the few users that get the new version (mostly Discourse users and new evaluation users) detect any serious new bug.

Regards,

Enric

1 Like

As it happens, the install routine didn’t work. I got the update notice today. I clicked on it, but nothing happened. I’m going to download the update package again just to make sure.