VisualARQ 2.1.3 is now available for download.
This is a minor release that solves most of the issues reported by users. Please report any problem or suggestion here or send us an email to email@example.com.
Here is the list of changes:
- Section View Style hatch attributes now override per-object section attributes, like it used to be in VisualARQ 1.
(x64)platform string from the Rhino 6 installer.
- Updated Code Signing certificate.
- Section curves of VisualARQ objects were not shown in real-time viewport sections.
- Some meshes were not shown in section views.
- Some object were not shown in section or plan views when updating several views at the same time on a multi-core computer.
- Fixed a bug that made the properties panel do not show new parameters after unselecting and re-selecting the same object.
- Fixed a bug that made the update of a section or plan view very slow.
- Fixed a bug that updated all VisualARQ geometry when opening a file with VisualARQ objects when VisualARQ was not loaded yet.
- Fixed a bug when exploding an embedded block with VisualARQ objects.
- Fixed a bug in the Deconstruct Roof component when getting the boundary curve of some roofs.
- Fixed a crash when updating multiple columns and the Column properties panel was active.
- Fixed a crash when copying to clipboard a block instance.
- Fixed a crash when picking objects in a viewport in Hidden display mode.
- Fixed a crash when opening a 3DM file with meshes.
- Fixed a crash when using the 3View command.
- Fixed a crash when setting a named view to a viewport.
- Fixed a bug in the Deconstruct Slab Options component when getting the thickness of a slab.
- Fixed a bug that made VisualARQ objects inside blocks not be visible in Rhino 6.
- Fixed a bug when computing the intersections between walls inside a block.
- Fixed a bug when inserting a model in an elevation different than 0.
- Fixed a bug that made very slow opening a file with many annotations.
- Fixed a bug that made very slow opening a file with very dense hatches.
Known bugs and limitations:
- Expressions in Grasshopper Params are ignored when displaying the value on VisualARQ properties panel.
- VisualARQ objects may be shown in Wireframe mode on display modes with shadows enabled just after opening the model. (Running the vaUpdate command on the affected geometry fixes temporary this dispay error.).
- Texts in VisualARQ annotation objects (spaces, tags, sections, plan views and tables) may use a wrong text height if dimension style model scale is not 1.0.