Video > Repairing Sub-D geometry

After teaching Sub-D and character design this last semester, I saw many of the same problems with different students. So, I made a short video on how to repair sub-D geometry, plus how to model better to avoid problems in the first place.

This is on my brand new Professor 3D Dave channel, so you can help by subscribing / liking / commenting.

6 Likes

Thanks Dave! cool video, thanks for sharing!! throw up a link to your tutorial site so folks can see the rest of your great videos!

1 Like

@theoutside Wow, great suggestion. My YouTube channel is called ‘Professor 3D Dave’ and the direct link is below. Please help the algorithm by liking, commenting and subscribing. You’ll be oh so glad you did. :grin::+1:

1 Like

excellent video Dave!

1 Like

Thanks @schultzeworks, great tips :slight_smile: (AppendFace and Fill are good for repair too)

Love your padded room!

1 Like

Thanks, @BrianJ

The room is a modular recording booth from Whisper Rooms, at 4 x 6 ft. I’ve done about 15 of the Rhino Linked In courses in the booth.

Design for audio recording, but also quite handy for going nuts and screaming. :grin: