VA wish list

Hi Jaro, thanks for all these requests! Hopefully we can make them come true soon! Just some comments:

This can already be handled by the Layer settings by Detail viewport, inside the Layer Manager.

I imagine what you mean, but can you attach some example of the result you wished to achieve?

This should be handled with the Layer Type in each wall style. You can set them to “Normal” or “Core”. Core layers will tend to find each other in wall intersections while “Normal” layers will wrap around. Let me know if there is some specific join you wished to achieve, just in case it is not already possible with the existing options.

4. Ok, this is already planned.
5. Ok, this is also planned for VisualARQ 3
6. OK, +1 vote for this feature in the wishlist.
7. I already had your vote for this feature :wink:

This is how it works now. VisualARQ object styles have components that perform as objects inside blocks. They can have their own attributes, or set them by Parent, so they take the attributes set to the whole style. At the same time, attributes set “By Parent” to the style, will take the attributes of the objects in the model.

Allright!

This is related to another feature that we are planning for future VisualARQ versions, which is solving the intersections of walls with slabs.

1. This is already planned. +1 vote.

Can you provide some example of this?
Do you know that you can decide whether an object is clipped by a section or not? you can find this parameter in the section attributes:

13. Reflected Ceiling plans?

I’m not sure to get this one. Can you provide some example? Does the “clipping” status shown above solves this request?

1. Ok
  2. Ok.
  3. Ok
  4. Ok. But would be valid for you to have the curtain wall features (I mean, the Cell division types, etc) on Window objects?
  5. Ok. You can already create custom profiles (vaProfileFromCurve command) and use them for the “Support” component of curtain walls. But I guess you wished them too for the Mullions and Frame components.
  6. Ok. In the meantime you can create a parametric Element (from a GH style) that represents a footing and tag it as an ifcFooting

As 2D representation? Can you show an example?

An assembly of elements. This is also planned.

2 Likes