Unable to import library material into the application

Hi.

I’m trying to start using Rhinoceros’ render cycles and I’m having some difficulties. I am unable to import materials from the library (provided by rhinoceros) into the application. All .rmtl files appear gray and are not clickable. But when I navigate with finder to the folder, they appear to be normal. If I try to drag from the finder straight to the rhinoceros material panel, the program crashes. I can open the files directly from the finder, but the material opens without the example image.

MacOS Catalina: 10.15.4
Rhinoceros: Version 6

Moved to Rendering category

The textures in the library materials download on demand so you may have something blocking Rhino from accessing the internet. There’s a command to download all the textures too “DownloadLibraryTextures”. Check if your computer has any restrictions on Rhino accessing the internet first.

Obrigado, Brian. Eu só vi a sua resposta agora. No final acabei desistindo de renderizar naquele momento e só voltei a tentar agora. O problema continua o mesmo. Eu consigo importar os materiais pelo comando “DownloadLibraryTextures”
, mas não consigo seleciona-los para usar. Quando eu tento eles aparecem na cor cinza claro, como se fossem num formato não compativel com o rhino.

Verifique se você está usando a versão de serviço mais recente do Rhino 6 em https://www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino-for-mac/6/latest. Se isso não ajudar, execute o comando SystemInfo no Rhino 6 e retorne o arquivo de texto aqui ou enviando um e-mail para tech@McNeel.com com uma descrição do problema.