Tower Model Instability

Hi all,
I’m hoping that someone can point me in the right direction as to how to fix an issue I’m having.
I’m trying to create a model of some tower with a diagrid perimeter, a twisted central tower, and a perimeter skin that will take pseudo wind pressures. I haven’t been able to figure out what I’m doing wrong with the model though (shown below like it’s exploding).
One thing I also can’t seem to do right is to use the skin mesh as just a means of transferring the wind pressure to beam elements. Is there a good way to do this? I’m not trying to make anything refined as this is just a random task for me to learn karamba better.

It is significantly improved with fixing some perimeter beams.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated. I’m a bit at a loss.
Thanks!
Jared

I forgot to add the file. Here it is.Twisty.gh (55.1 KB)

I realize that I should be more specific. I wanted to have the floor levels that connect to the bracing as fairly rigid so that I didn’t have to put in a beam system. Is there an issue with the method I’m using? I don’t have much experience with karamba.

Hi Jared,
If you want the facade mesh and the facade beams to be connected in Karamba, you will need to divide the beam into smaller segments and use these division points as points on your mesh. Otherwise Karamba only connects them where there are any shared points in the geometry (say the end points of the beams).
If the mesh is simply used for applying loads to the model, I would not even include them as shell geometry in your model, but simply use this as a mesh load and the mesh can be less fine. You can use the facade mesh that you created and split it at the middle in the direction you want to apply the mesh load in. Then you can have a more accurate distribution of the wind loads applied on the facade beams.
best,
Matthew