Three way space frame

Hi all,
I want to draw the three ways space frame, but I don’t know how can draw bracing lines between top and bottom layers. Also I don’t have any idea for free form surfaces.
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.

three way space (8.5 KB)

relative items component.

three way space (15.4 KB)


1 Like

Thank you for your answer, but it’s not my answer.

What is your actual question then??

In addition to the above suggestion, you can use a similar approach using paneling tools. There is an example on page 22 of the paneling tools for GH primer. I think the fundamental part of any task like this is starting from a structured point grid and understanding how to “navigate” between two grids.
That’s what paneling tools does. With a little experimentation, I’m certain you could adapt the approach to a grid that has been applied to a surface.