Texture resolution in Rhino 6

Hi,
My problem is that i can’t find the setting for the texture resolution in Rhino 6. In version 5 it could be found in Rendering within Document Setting. But i can’t find it in version 6.

Is the texture resolution setting somewhere else in Rhino 6?
Thankful for help
Kind Regards
Per

Hi Per - in V7 it is on the DocumentProperties>Render page, way at the bottom, as a ‘quality’, not a number… but in V6, I confess I do not see any setting exposed for this, I’ll see what I can find out.

There is an advanced setting:

-Pascal

Hi Pascal and thank’s for a quick answer. I saw those setting within Advanced properties and they have the same setting as you have in the attached picture.
However i did some tests with the texture. Here is the case, i have picture representing a map which i will use as template. It is necessary that model has the correct coordinates when it is finished. The map positioned with the correct coordinates look bad (see the attached picture) but when i transferred it to origo xyz 0,0,0 it looks almost perfect. (see attached picture). I think i need to create the model close to origo and then transfer it back to the correct position. The Swedish coordinate system has the xyz 0,0,0 reference point in Holland which causes very large coordinate numbers in x and y. Those large numbers are probably affecting the resolution of the texture in this case. There is no problem for me to transfer the model. Rhino is a fantastic software and i have been working with it sense the start with 1.0 and the easiness is the reason for that.
Thank you Pascal for all your time.
Kind Regards
Per

Hi Per- - yes indeed, very large numbers will eventually affect the precision of coordinates. Working near the origin in a good idea.

-Pascal

Hi,
Have a similar problem transferring imported points (xyz) from MicroStation to the Rhino6 origin. First I moved everything referenced to MS global origin, hence 0,0,0. Imported to Rhino6 everything shows up perfectly, but in a weird place. How do I bring all this to Rhinos 0,0,0 origo in order to get all the coordinates the same as in the original MS file?
Thanks, Ingemar 0703936761 if you want to explain also in Swedish