Text Style Inconsistencies

Hi,

I have a file that I have been reusing as a layer template with a bunch of text in a specific annotation style. The dotted frame which usually encases the text is much larger than the text itself. When I remove overrides of the style the text becomes really small. As I am switching between units I am unable to control the annotation style.

I have been trying to find out what is going on without much luck. The only thing I found is, that there is a difference in the properties in
Geometry:
Text
Runs: 1 and Runs: 2

I am not sure what to do with that. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max -

Could you post a sample file that contains just the object that is needed to reproduce the behavior?

I’m not sure what that means, exactly. Perhaps that will become clearer when you post a file, but so far, I’m not sure what the problem is. Can you describe it in more detail?
-wim

Hi Wim,

attached is a sample of my file. Regarding the switching of units: I am using this file usually in mm and hence have no problem. When I insert it in inches or foot-inches the annotations are all over the place. Trying to control them trough the styles is impossible due to not being able to properly reset the style with the text boxes that don´t let themselves be controlled. Hope this makes some sense.

Thanks,
Max
LAYERS - inconsistent style.3dm (441.6 KB)