Tekla LiveLink - Set Name Property from another param

Hello everyone,
my goal is to set a new value for the “Name” property/param/attribute (not sure about how does tekla consider this kind of built-in info) on all my project parts, starting from an existing UDA parameter correctly compiled.

All this in order to get the corret IfcName in Ifc export (as a work around I created the mentioned custom UDA param for the IfcName so I can state that the attribute is included in the model, but IFC software readers do not recognize it as the main IfcName param so it is not clean as I would like).

Now in Gh I am able to set UDA value as i wish managing strings from other parameters (such as profile, material etc.), what I cannot do is setting a not UDA parameter as “Name” parameter. For this kind of property I don’t understand which component I should use (if there is any one correct for the purpose) to set the value.
Any suggestion?

SOLVED: it was a dumb question, I found the components for editing tekla types (a bit weird that there is not a unique component to set attributes at one time) and it worked

2 Likes