Suggestion for shape control of Blend curve or blend surface command

Hello again,

when I perform blend curve command, it can let me choose G1 or G2, but sometimes the shape doesn’t fit my requirement and I need to drag points, such as this:

Whats problem? the point position makes the curve not ideal for mold release direction

Then whats an ideal situation? The following is what I want:

I need to make horizontal line and vertical line that make an intersection , and then drag the point to the place.

And, I have to do it manualy many times.

So I hope this will be improved. Thanks.

The actual solution is to use BlendSrf. It allows you to control all the handle at the same time by the slider.

But, yes, I agree that BlendCrv should be more aware of the Osnap and the alignment.

Sometime you can snap to the smartrack, have you tried?

BlendCrv allows dragging the control points directly while maintaining the requested continuities to modify the shape before completing BlendSrf. Curvature can be monitered by clicking on Show curvature.

Use EndBuldge if the curve shape needs modifying after BlendCrv is completed.

Smartrack works :+1: Thank you.

Endbuldge is a rarely use command and still pending to explore it.