ShapeDiver computation of model failed! (Ref: 457b6a0a-5915-4a01-8a34-25f876b4d16e)

Hi all,
I tried to upload my .gh to ShapeDiver and it turned out to have the message shown as below:
The server encountered an issue with your model:

Computation of your model failed. Please ask for help on the forum, including the reference shown below in your message.

(Ref: 457b6a0a-5915-4a01-8a34-25f876b4d16e)

All my plug-ins are for sure supported by ShaperDiver.
Here I attached my screenshot of gh file.

Any reply is well appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, the problem likely is related to the mesh join components you are using before feeding the merged meshes into the ShapeDiver Display components. In case the meshes resulting from the merge components have more than 65536 vertices than they need to be decimated, which costs a significant amount of computation time and may lead the model checking to time out. Please simply try to remove the mesh merge components, which will allow the ShapeDiver Display components to merge small meshes into bigger ones itself.
When doing this please make sure to feed a list of meshes to the display component (not a tree), because in case of a tree meshes contained in different branches would not get merged. You can read more about the reason for this here.

@snabela Schiftner Thanks a lot. It works after I remove the Join Mesh and reduce the mesh number using Settings.