Set several points on a curve in a certain area

I hope someone can help me here. it’s about the design of a stadium. the two main arches of the stadium that span over the stadium roof should serve as a connection point for the cables. exactly at this connection point are also connected rhods which in turn connect the two main arches with each other. these connections should only be made above the roof opening of the stadium, i.e. in the middle of the arches which make up about 1/3 of the total arch length. after modeling the stadium like this in grashopper, i transferred these lines to rfem via the rfem interface. however, rfem does not calculate the model for me because the connection points for cables and rods are not on the main arches. if you zoom in closely in rhino (see screenshot), you can also see that the points are slightly next to the arch. i have not yet been able to find out why this is the case and i have not found a solution to create this connection point differently so that its lying on the arch. the divide curve command does not seem to work here in any case. does anyone have any ideas on how i can proceed here?

Stadion.gh (168.1 KB)

Duplicate post.

-Kevin