Sequential joining of points

I am trying to make diagrid framework on a set of curves. How can I join points in such a way that

0th point of 0th curve joins with the 1st point of the first curve, then to the second point of the second curve and so on and so forth…

1st point of the 0th curve joins with the 2nd point of the 1st curve, then to third point of 2nd curve, so on and so forth?

DIAGRID ATTEMPT.gh (10.8 KB)

Hi @archz2,

Do you mean like this?

DIAGRID ATTEMPT RE.gh (9.8 KB)

1 Like

You could also use Relative Item like this.

DIAGRID ATTEMPT_re.gh (11.8 KB)
More simpler version…

DIAGRID ATTEMPT_reV2.gh (9.7 KB)

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. Any way I can make interpolated curve from those offsetted points instead of lines? I tried the interpolated curve component but not getting the desired result.

I see you’ve entered the following numbers in the offset input of ‘relative item component’

{+1}(+1)
{+1}(-1)

How does one decide which numbers to input? Please enlighten me with the fundamental principles of using those numbers and brackets.

Yes. Thanks @diff-arch . Actually a more smoother version. Using those points to draw interpolated curves as a diagrid system framework.

DIAGRID_ATTEMPT_interpolateCrv.gh (12.8 KB)

2 Likes

You’d better study or watch some basic tutorials first.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this!!. Now I understand, the curly brackets are telling about the jump for the branch, and the round brackets are informing about the relative jump of the item in that branch. :+1::+1:

Thanks a lot. :+1: