Selection Filter Panel in latest WIP

The change of the filters arrangements in 7.0.20084.12026, 2020-03-24 from two column to a single long one, is perhaps good in the way of seeing a clear single column. But it is taking up so much space, that there isn’t much left for other panels.
please at least give us the option that it will auto-arrange the filter in 2 columns if we adjust the panel to be shorter!
or an option button to do that.

thanks a lot
Akash

could they stash it over as a tab on the osnap panel?

in addition to the space usability issue with the buttons arrangement. a small bug came with the recent right click improvement which is great but that same right click is also opening the general Panels list.
even as I right clicked on the selection filters disable button. now hidden

thanks a lot
Akash

Thanks, this happened while we were working on the new drop down selection filter menu at the top of the screen and will be fixed in the next build.

Thanks Travis
Kindly Please also have a look at the other issue [picture above] of the new Right Click disable bringing on the general Panels manu .

Akash

@Akash thanks we’re aware of that one as well. This is a feature that is actively being worked on so you’ll likely see some strangeness occasionally in the wip as we move through development. I think we’re close and should have it more fluid in the next wip or so. Let us know if you spot any other strange behavior!

Here’s an issue you can track while we get this one figured out.
https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-57712

Hi Travis
another issue I’m encountering with the Filters Panel: I have deselected that panel from the panels list, but once I click one of the filter buttons the panel jump in and become active. this is disturbing: 1) because the active one was the Layers panel which I mostly keep on.
2) I feel it shouldn’t come back at all if it was removed from the panels list. [after all it is available from the drop down]

thanks a lot
Akash

Selection filters are currently being developed and may have some unexpected behavior. Some of this behavior is the attributed to the code that is shared with the windows version which always forces the panel visible. This may change in time.