GH-KN
(GH-KN)
December 19, 2023, 6:06pm
1
Hi,
Fairly simpel question but I cant find it:
There are 4 lines and 4 corresponding domains.
I would Like to select only the part of the lines which lay in the domain.
Unfortunately the ‘Curve Domain’ component does not what I am looking for.
2023-12-19 Select Line Part based on Domain.gh (8.4 KB)
Any suggestion?
Thanks
GH-KN
(GH-KN)
December 19, 2023, 6:25pm
3
Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I see I have to be a bit more specific .
The thing is that I would like to retrieve ‘Line-parts’ of the original lines which lay inside the domain.
Consequently these lines have the line length ass specified above.
Sorry for being not more specific earlier.
Any suggestions?
inno
December 19, 2023, 6:43pm
4
you can use the Sub-Curve component which I believe is a standard one?
2023-12-19 Select Line Part based on Domain_Re.gh (11.0 KB)