Rhino's parallel view calculations for Dimetric & Trimetric Projection

This question has been asked but never successfully resolved [i think]

these boxes have been drawn using the make2d command

by simply rotating the camera in isometric view, i can make dimetric or trimetric.

say if i rotate downwards it will give me a dimetric

if i rotate to the side and down or up it will give me trimetric

the third trimetric [on lean] is done by adding -15 degrees rotation in the properties section.

i would like to know if the rhino engine uses the correct [strict] scaling method in scaling the x,y,z axis as the lengths in dimetric and trimetric differ, i assume it would be so?!

1. Use ViewCaptureToFile command to make pictures (raster files) of the cube.
  2. Insert the pictures with the Picture command.
  3. Use Distance command to measure edges of the cube.

Hi Andrew
I have no problem with measuring the lengths, the make2d command gives me accurate geometrical information, i am going to try and reword what i asked to see if you or anybody else will know the answer:

according to this axonometric calculator:

"tamivox axonomertric calculator’

http://tamivox.org/redbear/axono/index.html

the angles of 30 inclination left + 30 inclination right gives lengths of 0.816497.

The rhino make2d command of a 100x100x100 box in isometric projection gives me the same result, @81.65

rotating the camera to the left and then towards the zenith gives the the trimetric [pictured]. The ‘tamivox’ calculator, with angles of 16.39 inclination left + 48.57 inclination right, returns lengths of 0.928761 [left], 0.816536 [centre] and 0.686056 [right].

So therefore the rhino isometric view gives true axonometric at the give rotation of the model

, i am trying to work out how i can use camera rotation, to specify exactly what dimetric or trimetric angle desired, ie.,: how would produce a dimetric with inclination angles of 25_left - 25_right??