Rhinocam Tutorial

Hey all,
First of all i apologist if this is not the right place to post this. Im looking for some one that uses Rhinocam that could create a tool path and generate Gcode for me. Its a very simple model and i would pay if they would screen capture there work so i can learn from it.

Thanks Bran

If you purchased the AMS you can download the CAMJam tutorial. It has everything you need to learn RhinoCAM. If not, use YouTube. MecSoft is pretty effective with social media.

Yeah im looking for someone to tutor me, ive tried all that. Anyone ?

What are you trying to do? Do you mind posting your part?

The youtube tutorials will probably help a lot, but the learning curve is a bit tricky at first, and also a big part of getting good results when you’re new at CNC is about learning CNC cutting techniques rather than learning a program.

Very important to go through all the machining operations you’re using in Rhinocam meticulously at first, figuring out what every parameter means. the mouseover help isn’t always written in a way that’s immediately understandable, but if you think about it for a while, you’ll get it.

Hello. Live online training with a MecSoft RhinoCAM engineer is available. You can send your own part file for the sessions. Hourly options can be purchased here: https://mecsoft.com/shop/product/hourly-online-training/
Training hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm Pacific California, USA time.
Hope this helps or please feel free to contact us directly at sales@mecsoft.com.

1 Like