Rhino64 bit crashes on startup

My rhino 64 bit crashes while opening. I use rhino every day, and haven’t experienced this problem before. Attached is the crash dump. In the mean time I can use 32 bit Rhino, but I will need the 64 bit soon. Should I load the install disk and try a repair?

RhinoCrashDump.3dm(8.0 KB)

Hello- if you see a crashdump (RhinoCrashDump.dmp) file, can you please send that as well? Also, please update your video drivers, always the first line of defense, and can you tell me if you have any non-default plug-ins loading? Renderers, CAM, Grasshopper, etc?

thanks,

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,
I can’t seem to find the crashdump file. Where would it be saved? Not on desktop and since no file was open at the time, I don’t have a file location to check. Plugins: Grasshopper, Vray 1.5 64 bit. Thanks for any help!

Hello- please start Rhino in Safe Mode (there is an icon for this in the Rhinoceros program group) and assuming that opens, open Options > Plug-ins and filter the view for ‘Plug-ins that do not ship with Rhino’ Disable these and then restart Rhino normally. If it starts, enable one plug-in at a time and restart, and see if you can tell which one is causing the crash.

-Pascal

Ok I’ll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks again.