Rhino6 Layout Questions

Does anyone have a way to have multiple layout sheets and be able to select all things on layouts in file?

For example, if I have 10 layouts in my rhino file and I want to select all the leaders to consistently update them to a new dimstyle - is there a way to avoid going to each individual layout tab to change and instead do it all in one clean sweep?

This also applies to deleting multiple layout tabs in one sweep instead of individually.

If I have 10 detail views on one layout and want them all to change a viewstyle from wireframe to shaded, can I do that in one clean sweep instead of individually double clicking each detail view?

Welding callout block w/ attributes? anyone?

I know I’ve asked this before, but really pushing for bubble callouts that link to a BOM chart with linked attributes to objects??? WISH WISH WISH

Hello - it’s a bit quick and dirty and only for a few annotation types, but maybe on the right track -

SelFromLayouts.py (1.2 KB)

To use the Python script use RunPythonScript, or a macro:

_-RunPythonScript "Full path to py file inside double-quotes"

-Pascal

Yas! anychance we’ll see a way to select by dimstyle?? I normally have different leader types for different types of call outs… or maybe by layer? or is that the workaround?

Hello - it is probably easier to add stuff than to know where to stop - I’ll take another look next week when I get back to the office.

-Pascal

1 Like