Rhino v7 on old FirePro W7000

Hi,
I need to use Rhino 7, but is hard to find a good GPU for a right price nowdays. So I found a refurbished AMD FirePro W7000.
Rhino - System Requirements says:
at least 4GB memory
at least OpenGL 4.1

Here FirePro W7000 [in 2 benchmarks] I read that the GPU has:
4GB memory
OpenGL 4.6
DirectX 12, feature level (11_1)

But the GPU is so old (10 years!) so I’m not sure it will works. Can someone tell me that I’m not wrong thinking that’s supported?

Check the AMD driver site.
My guess is they no longer update drivers for it so I’d pass if it were me.

As I thought.
Not current:
https://www.amd.com/en/support/professional-graphics/firepro/firepro-wx000-series/firepro-w7000

Thanks for responding so quickly!
https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/professional-graphics/firepro/firepro-wx000-series/firepro-w7000
Here I see the latest driver update was 6/29/2021, so not that old I think.

Still a video card that’s not getting driver updates anymore is not a good idea. It’s also TEN years old, and I don’t think was ever actually anything to write home about when new, virtually anything “new” is going to be better. GPU prices have begun to drop…

I know, but I need it for monday.
How about a quadro m2000, last driver update: yesterday? NVIDIA RTX / Quadro Desktop and Notebook Driver Release 510 | R510 U4 (512.15) | Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 | NVIDIA
4GB RAM, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12

Don’t bother with a Quadro or FirePro, just get the best ‘gaming’ card you can find. When you want to spend $10K to get 5% better performance, fine get a Quadro, otherwise they’re a con.

l’ll buy a refurbished workstation, so all configuration above are under 1k.
A new workstation will be expensive and I can’t get it for monday.
Gaming cards are more expensive at the moment.

I had an AMD W7000 in my original workstation build. I have replaced by a later and much less expensive Vega 64 card that was half the price of the W7000 and while even that is not current tech my any means, it’s considerably faster than its predecessor. I would recommend getting a current inexpensive gaming card that will give you far better performance and likely have at least 8 GB of memory.