I think i found a possible bug in Rhino/RhinoCommon and this is the way to reproduce it:
- Create a new document
- Add a new TextBlock (_Text command)
- Choose vertical and horizontal alignment (not sure this is mandatory)
- Choose a font different than “Arial” (i.e. “Times New Roman”)
- Type a sample text and click “Ok”
- Double click on text to access the text properties dialog. Now the font combobox says the font is “Arial” again.
You can find the same “wrong” font name accessing by code the “Font” property of related TextEntity geometry,
Oddly, it seems to work fine, sometimes…
Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks to you all…