Rhino Render Crashing

Hello,
I have a problem when rendering with Rhino on Windows.
Every time I render, I wait 16h for the image to complete and as soon as it reaches 100% the program closes/crashes before letting me save the image.
I tried different computers and they all crashed. I tried making my file a lot smaller and it did not change a thing and I tried rendering with good quality instead of final quality and it still did not work.
Every time I try something new I have to wait 16-20h for the rendering to reach 100% and crash and I don’t know what else to do.
I don’t know if it’s a problem related to the computers I am using, my license, the size of my file, some settings I have to change in Rhino ?
If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much

Does this happen even with a simple scene, say just a Torus or Box and small resolution like 800x600?

It works when I render a box in 800x600 pixels.
I was also able to render my file in a very small resolution but it crashes every time I try a larger resolution (14"x20")

Please send in the 3dm model or post it here along with the settings you are trying to render with. Make sure to embed any textures in materials or environments by using the Save Textures option in the Save As dialog. Also indicate what version of Rhino you’re using on Windows, is it Rhino 4, 5 or 6 for instance.

Lastly, when Rhino crashes does a crash reporter appear that you can fill out and submit? If so, did you do that from the email address associated with your account here on the forum?

What be the pixel resolution at that size?