Rhino needs to be installed on this computer to download this app

Hi
I am trying to install ShapeDiver on my Mac from Food4Rhino and get “Rhino needs to be installed on this computer to download this app” message, although Rhino is installed.
How can I solve this?
Thanks,

Which version of the plugin are you trying to install, Rhino 6 or Rhino 7? Which versions of Rhino do you have installed locally? I appreciate your feedback regarding this issue as several users seem to be struggling with food4rhino links and we would like to solve this pain point.

In any case, your problem should be solved if you use the package manager directly from inside Rhino, as is stated on the food4rhino page as well:

If you are having trouble, please try to install the plugin through the Package Manager! You can access it using the _PackageManager command in Rhino 7 or the _TestPackageManager command in Rhino 6. Search for “ShapeDiver” and select the version you want. Make sure you remove any files associated with previous manual installations of the plugin . If you had used the installer, use the Uninstall functionality to get a clean slate.