I can't download Shapediver on FoodforRhino

When i click in install, nothing happens and i don’t know how procedure, if anyone can put the instalation file here it will be helpful

Have you tried opening Rhino before clicking on Install? We do not provide installation links to the plugin anymore since we handle the release cycle using the package manager. If the food4rhino link does not work for you, you can directly use the _PackageManager command in Rhino 7 (_TestPackageManager in Rhino 6) and search for the ShapeDiver plugin directly in the library.

1 Like

Hi, im having the same problem downloading the shapediver plugin from food4rhino, but when I try download through _testpackagemanager in rhino 6, it crashes rhino as soon as I click download and install. I eventually managed to get a .YAK file but i cant do anything with it. Any suggestions would be helpful

Does Rhino 6 crash before the plugin even gets installed? Or once you restart Rhino?
If you managed to download the .yak file, you can rename it to .zip and unpack it, then install it manually.

It crashes as soon as I attempt to download shapediver.
Ok, ill rename the file to .zip and try to install it that way. Thanks