Rhino made my childhood dream come true

Kyle Houchens, I understand very well what you said. From now on, I will conveniently specify the render engine. From you, I Knew that past Maxwell renderer developer are currently working on Bella. I’m also interested in getting Rhino models to look great, so experimenting with different renderer engine. I haven’t tried the Bella yet, but I hope I’ll try it for my next project. Thank you for always giving good information about rhino3d. If there is your article anywhere on the internet, I will be glad to see it

1 Like

Nathan ‘jesterKing’ Letwory, I understood what you were talking about. I am also very interested in render engine for Rhino3d. After working hard on Rhino modeling, I think about how to show it off nicely. A long time ago, I exporeted the Rhino model to Max for rendering, and I was so happy when Rhino Flamingo came out. I was happy when Brazil came out after a while. At the time and now I’m very happy that there are many options for the render engine now. I am very grateful to the Rhino team for always developing good software. Thanks to them, I can happily shout Happy Modeling~.

1 Like

you’re right. There are robots that transform into cars, and motorcycles and airplanes. I am happy to be able to achieve this vicarious plesaure through Rhino modeling. Let’s have fun together and make our childhood dreams come true. Thank you, Ben~!

Rhino3d is the best surface modeler to expect the results. If modeling is good, the render will come to life. I just add a little effort. Thank you. Brian James!

I totally agree with diff-arch’s opinion. Rhino takes some time to get used to, so I hope you practice slowly. If you have any questions about the work, please feel free to ask.

Weisscody, thank you so much. Hope you have a happy time with Rhino.

you’re right. If we do it step by step, there will come a day when you will leave Rhino’s technical worries and think about what to make. It’s an insufficient result, but I’m grateful to hear your wonderful words. J.P. Bae

1 Like

Thanks you, Yoko! If you’re Japanese, you may be know what that model is.

One thing I know for sure, your patience carries unimaginable numbers :sunglasses: :+1:

Rhino makes my dreams come true as well. It allows me to design RC planes from depron sheets as well as using 3d printer. So, we were all once, dreamers :innocent:

1 Like

So cool !!! bro

1 Like

Hi
sorry for my question but I’m very curious, How many time did you spend for this project?
thanks
Max

1 Like

Great modeling and rendering!
It’s really cool how it gives the MS a sense of weight!

1 Like

Bimo Adi Prakoso, you are so cool When I was young, RC was a dream for me, but it was too expensive, so the plastic model was everything. Please let me know where you can see your work. Thank you!

1 Like

Jujudebuguilu, Thank you! Have a nice weekend~

In my case, this kind of model works with a period of about one month.Since it is a personal project, there is no particular time limit. I am modeling whenever I have time. This is because there is a lot of trial and error because design refinement is also required in addition to simple modeling. Rhino took my leasure time and threw it away. Thansks, Max!

I think that the indented mechanic of the surface is the model that best shows Rhino’s surface modeling ability. I really like the Rhino modeling approach, which handles surfaces in the NURBS way. Thanks, Aki441!

1 Like

Keyshot rendering using transparent material

10 Likes

Really appreciate the kind words, @11150. Well, it’s just a part of my journey in order to enjoy this life alongside with other beautiful things around.

When you said RC plane was too expensive for you, it applied to me too. However, things changed a lot after I started to use Rhino about a decade ago. I started to encourage myself designing one, and from that point, it opened me ways to improve and design any RC plane I wanna have. Amazingly, Rhino allows me to design any RC plane in just hours. I’ve designed close to 100 planes overall. And I embraced myself to share my knowledge and shape it, so elementary students could start to learn aeronautics.

Some short of my journey and designs can be found here: www.parkflyersinternational.com, with tons of stories and joys.

Again, thank you for sharing similar childhood story, @11150. It surely brought many good memories when my Mom and Dad were around :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Holy Bananas!

1 Like

What is the computer spec? Please :slight_smile:

1 Like