There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-04-21.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.8 (SR8).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- The right sidebar now has a pane that displays context sensitive help. You can also display context sensitive help in a floating window by selecting Window > Show Command Help in the application menu.
- The user interface for modeling windows prior to single window modeling has been removed.
- A crash in the object material pane of object properties has been fixed.
- A slowdown in Autosave when a model contains lots of meshes has been fixed.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Lion (10.7.5), latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) or any version of OS X Mavericks.