There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2013-12-23.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.7 (SR7).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Rhino for Mac has been updated to Rhino 5 Service Release 7.
- The gumball settings panel and popup menu have been implemented.
- Typing expicit values for moving, scaling, and rotating objects with the gumball has been implemented.
- The MPlane and PointDeviation commands are implemented.
- Export DirectX, XGL, X3D, POV-Ray, Cult3D, and Moray UDO modules have been implemented.
- Import GHS, Recon M, and DirectX modules have been implemented.
- In single window mode, the Osnaps panel has been moved from the left sidebar to a popover button in the toolbar.
- Changing layer colors in single window mode no longer dismisses the popover panels.
- Detecting the trackpad for 2013 MacBook Pros has been fixed (again).
- Fixed error when running MatchCrvDir command.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
- Artistic viewport mode crashes on Intel Iris GPUs and has been disabled when running on that GPU.
Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or later.