Rhino for Mac Wenatchee 5 Build 2013-10-23

There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2013-10-23.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from the first release candidate for Rhino for Windows V5.6 (SR6 RC 1).

This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:

• Changes:
    • Several OpenGL drawing enhancements have been added.
      • Drawing new geometry is much faster.
      • These enhancements are not available on Intel HD 3000 or Intel GMA series GPUs. These GPUs cannot support the necessary OpenGL features that provide the speed increases.
      • Users report numerous crashes with OS X Mavericks, almost entirely on retina MacBook Pros. We are not able to duplicate these crashes, but have disabled some of the OpenGL changes to see if this helps.
    • The dashed versions of ViewCaptureToClipboard and ViewCaptureToFile have been removed. These commands almost always failed.
  • Fixes:
    • Other crashes have been fixed.

Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or later.

Download Now…

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

I don’t know if it’s just with me, but can’t use the dynamic zoom by scrolling with the magic mouse.
i try to see the setting but everthing appears to be ok.

by the way…
the rhino is crashing when i use the drag window zoom.
more or less 6 times in a 2hours time frame

Yep, experiencing the same issues here. There have been lots of bugs in the last 3 versions…