Rhino Developer Australia (Sydney Pref)

Hey Guys, (repeat of advert from a year ago)

We built an integration between Rhino and our Microsoft Dynamics ERP, to allow for rapid entry of CAD and 3d print jobs into our backend. This project is now mature and has been running for a year, but, it needs a LOT of cleanup in the Rhino end of it (I am a spaghetti coder).

We also want to deploy a public facing version of this plugin, (R5 through R7) and the goal is to convert the current UI away from windows.forms to ETO and change the API interface to a middle server, obsfucation of the current code, and recompile of certain functions to their own DLL’s in maybe cpp.

Project is outsourcable, but, very strong preference will be given to Australian based coders (time zone issues) and VERY strong preference to Sydney based ones able to come on site.

The project will also expand on the first internal ERP based plugin and the proposed customer facing one, by inclusion of payment gateways in the next phase. project is long term, we anticipate 18 months (at least)

If this interests you please contact us at

info@palloys.com and please add my name to the subject line Chris Botha, or IM me here.

Many thanks!
CB

1 Like

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry