Text can dynamically update. For example, title blocks and notes can update with model changes by using the formulas (Fx) feature in Text.
- Download Rhino 7 WIP for Windows or Mac
- Run the Text command, and click the fx button. See below for more details.
- Ask questions and give feedback
- Detailed Documentation
- Access User Text from the Document, Layout or Object: Pull user text along with user text with functions into blocks and layouts more easily.
- Math Formulas supported: Using the Python Math library
- Unit System support
- Nest formulas for advanced formatting
New data sources:
- Layout UserData
- Layer Name
- Object layer
- Detail Scale
- Number of Pages
- Point Coordinate
- Area and Volume
- Page Width, Height, and Name