Rhino 7 does not respond to any commands

I am using Rhino 7 on Windows on Parallels on an M1 Max MacBook Pro. I had been using it for about a month with no issues. Now, it’s entirely unresponsive. I can open my model and pan around, but I can’t select objects and it’s not accepting any commands. I also can’t close the app – I have to use Task Manager to force quit every time. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Rhino and have even uninstalled V-Ray, the one plug-in I was using. How can I solve this?

Hi -

We don’t support running Rhino on Parallels. Having said that, do you know what changed on your system that might have made this stop working?
-wim

Was just able to solve the issue. Turns out this happens when the file is saved on the Mac side of my drive. When I copy it over to Windows, it works fine.

Thanks a lot for that info. This works for me too. It seems to be a Parallels issue. I can‘t install a plug in for Rhino (MADCAM). The installer says that the software can‘t be run on my system because it is designed for x64 processors… When I copy the software folders from my old computer to the new everything runs fine, only the icons in Rhino are not available. Is somebody out there who could help? I asked Joakim, the developer of MADCAM too. But I did not get an answer until now.