tomorrow I have a training. On my training PCs I have now installed rhino_en-us_6.9.18239.20041.exe to show things, which are not running on 6.8.
Now Rhino 6 doesn’t start anymore with this error 200:
What to check?
thank you. Should I just deinstall Rhino 6, or also deinstall Rhino 5?
I’ve not seen this with V6 before.
We used to see it on rare occasions with V5 so that’s where that wiki page came from.
It’s all I have to go on at this point.
On corporate networks windows updates are controlled by admins and some specific updates are even blocked. (btw I do this for my PC also)
At least the number of the required windows update(s) should be pointed out there.
It’s solved. A repair brings Rhino 6 again up and running.
P.S.: I hope I don’t have to repair all my training PCs, puh.
Hi Michael - running a ‘repair’ on the V6 installation and rebooting has sorted this out here in the past.
also thank you very much to you. I have found the repair button, and Rhino 6 is running again, puh.