Rhino 6 Resolution Suddenly Low Quality

Hello everyone!
I’m relatively new to the world of CAD and have been using Rhino 6 for about five months now for jewelry design purposes. Let me preface this by saying that because I’m new the language I’m using to describe my issue is probably rudementary at best, so apologies in advance for that.
Up until yesterday Rhino was running perfectly. I opened my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15 Plus 7501) yesterday morning to get some work done and suddenly the isocurves and lines of my Rhino projects are jagged and low-quality and my work in raytraced mode doesn’t look right. I’ve attached some before and after images for reference. This issue is present in both Rhino 6 and Rhino 7, but nowhere else on my computer which leads me to believe it’s a Rhino problem. That’s speculation though.
Everything is up to date on both my laptop and Rhino itself. After researching yesterday I found someone with a similar issue and their solution was an antialiasing problem. In Rhino Options>View>OpenGL my antialiasing dropdown says none and has no other options to select.
My next steps are going to be reins

talling Rhino and if that fails to reset my laptop, which is a worst case scenerio I’d like to avoid if at all possible.
Any and all advice is welcome and greatly appreciated.
NOTE: My high resolution example is still a bit blurry because it’s a capture of a video. Unfortunately this is the best example I have of the quality of the unrendered objects/lines before things went south.

Please start Rhino 7 and run the SystemInfo command. Paste the results here

Thanks for the reply!

Rhino 7 SR8 2021-7-15 (Rhino 7, 7.8.21196.05001, Git hash:master @ 45c1fd6dc85c7c1cce8c0bbe6f3e16481ae9abfa)
License type: Commercial, build 2021-07-15
License details: Cloud Zoo

Windows 10.0.19043 SR0.0 or greater (Physical RAM: 16Gb)

Computer platform: LAPTOP - Plugged in [100% battery remaining]

Hybrid graphics configuration.
Primary display: Intel(R) UHD Graphics (Intel) Memory: 1GB, Driver date: 6-1-2021 (M-D-Y).
> Integrated graphics device with 3 adapter port(s)
- Windows Main Display is laptop’s integrated screen or built-in port
Primary OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti (NVidia) Memory: 4GB, Driver date: 7-12-2021 (M-D-Y). OpenGL Ver: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 471.41
> Integrated accelerated graphics device with 1 adapter port(s)
- Video pass-through to primary display device

OpenGL Settings
Safe mode: Off
Use accelerated hardware modes: On
Redraw scene when viewports are exposed: On
Graphics level being used: OpenGL 4.6 (primary GPU’s maximum)

Anti-alias mode: None
Mip Map Filtering: Linear
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: High

Vendor Name: NVIDIA Corporation
Render version: 4.6
Shading Language: 4.60 NVIDIA
Driver Date: 12-8-2020
Driver Version: 27.21.14.5763
Maximum Texture size: 32768 x 32768
Z-Buffer depth: 24 bits
Maximum Viewport size: 32768 x 32768
Total Video Memory: 4 GB

Rhino plugins that do not ship with Rhino

Rhino plugins that ship with Rhino
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\Commands.rhp “Commands” 7.8.21196.5001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\rdk.rhp “Renderer Development Kit”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\RhinoRenderCycles.rhp “Rhino Render” 7.8.21196.5001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\rdk_etoui.rhp “RDK_EtoUI” 7.8.21196.5001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\rdk_ui.rhp “Renderer Development Kit UI”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\NamedSnapshots.rhp “Snapshots”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\RhinoCycles.rhp “RhinoCycles” 7.8.21196.5001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\Toolbars\Toolbars.rhp “Toolbars” 7.8.21196.5001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\3dxrhino.rhp “3Dconnexion 3D Mouse”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\Displacement.rhp “Displacement”

I think another couple of questions are worth answering:

Did you, in fact, finish up working with Rhino OK one day and then open up the next to find it not working OK without using any other apps or even using it in between?

Is there any possibility that Windows automatically updated in between?

This sounds like a Windows update may have been applied very recently and left your driver configuration in limbo.

This would be a good moment to download the most current driver for your 1650 Ti, which I believe is NVIDIA Studio Driver | 472.47 | Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 | NVIDIA. . Dell also has an NVidia driver dated December 9th: https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER07886857M/1/NVIDIA-Graphics-Driver_C58R3_WIN_30.0.14.9649_A04.EXE , which you probably should try first.

Make sure you make a clean driver install.

Once you have updated your driver then I would suggest to update your Rhino later this week when Rhino 7.13 has been released to the world - by Wednesday most likely that should be the case. Lots of fixes.