Rhino 6 Mac Linedrawing Bug - Lines randomly Disappear and Reappear in the Void

I was just working on a Floorplan-Reconstruction, after I switched between my Browser (change music…) and back to Rhino 6, Lines suddenly disappeared, reappeared (according to the zoomlevel) but then others disappeared and so on. I downgraded the file and tested it in Rhino 5, it seemed fine there.
Back in Rhino 6, I started a new file drawing just a square, and it immediately disappeared…?
I then switched around between the viewports and this is where shit really got weird??
The whole plan seems to be projected onto all the viewport, but then gets scaled randomly and so on…

I recorded a Screen-Video, to give you people an idea.

My Setup: MacBook Pro 16" 2019 // 2,3GHz 8-Core Intel i9 // AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB & Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB // running Catalina 10.15.4

(PS: I thought it could be a GPU-problem, so I turned off the automatic switching between GPUs, but no difference…)

Anyone knows what on earth is going on?

Please run the SystemInfo command in Rhino and post the results.
How many monitors are you driving with that little Intel 630?
Is this problem unique to this file or do all files do this?

If it’s just this file please sent it to tech@mcneel and include this URL so we know what to do with it:Rhino 6 Mac Linedrawing Bug - Lines randomly Disappear and Reappear in the Void

Thanks