There is a new Rhino 6 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
WARNING: Are you currently running 6.14.19043.12076? This update process DOES NOT work when running 6.14.19043.12076. It will act like it works, but it will always fail. Please download a new version directly from http://www.rhino3d.com/go/download/rhino-for-mac/wip/latest
IMPORTANT: If you have not already done so, please update AND RUN the latest Rhino 5 for Mac before using this RhinoWIP. This will migrate your Mac V5.4 Preference settings to the latest Mac V5/Mac V6 Preference settings.
This build is for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE for critical work.
What’s New in this RhinoWIP:
- ViewCaptureTo commands no longer tile output
- DXF Export options are available again
- SVG Export should work again
- Grasshopper: Geometry Pipeline component works as expected
- Numeric input in display mode settings should work now
- Continued User Interface cleaning
- Other bug fixes, performance, and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Serengeti Mac forum.
Requires macOS High Sierra or later