There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This Rhino for Mac 5.2 WIP release includes these changes:
- Fixed major bug with trackpad gestures on OS X 10.11.2 and later
- BlockEdit improvements
- Updates to the Korean translation
- Added plugin developer tools for creating tool palette collections
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
- “ExplicitHistory” improvements
- New full screen and split screen window behavior
- Canvas now displays definitions that apply to the active Rhino document
- You can now create animations using number slider components
- Path Mapper UI and Graph Mapper should now work as expected
- Alt+drag (to copy a component) and Shift+click (to multi-select) should now work
- Zoom tools on canvas toolbar should now zoom selected, extents, etc.
- Document Preview Settings dialog should now let you change preview settings
- Fixed some crashes with the loft component and the document properties drop-down
- Cosmetic changes to expression editor, colour swatch and picker, mesh preview UI
- Most Recent Files selector UI should now be more dependable
Rhino for Mac requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11).