Here:

I’m an architect. 
Here:

I’m an architect. 
In that regards everyone is automotive designer too.

There you go.
no offense but at least car designers are not trying to make a car out of every splat on the screen.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=weird+architecture+buildings&atb=v165-1&iax=images&ia=images
before you answer @pascal I refer to: Godwin’s law
if you want to make a point post Fiat Multipla 
There are more ugly beasts to prove that no software can replace one’s talent.
This is why we can’t have nice things
elaborate
We can hardly make McNeel to do anything. Every such thread leads to moody discussion between experts from different fields. All that because McNeel are not targeting Rhino’s functionalities properly.
this is entertainment 
Since I currently work in powertrain engineering I can tell that there is interfacing software which costs 20000 € . Imagine a 3dm to Iges converter of this price … just saying. The price is also bound to the use case. Because in the end nobody likes to work for free. That VSR was sold to autodesk had simple economic reasons… So yes its a niche market. But its also true that anybody can profit from class A tools, even architects in Framingham 
I agree with @TomTom, we need Class A in architecture and I will see this through…
Well, I’d like to get there, eventually.
E: Come to think of it, what happened to the former VSR developers who were working on a new Rhino plugin?
I don‘t know. I guess enjoying their pension. Many experienced software engineers having enough knowledge about this Nurbs/Bezier topic are actually very old. I think its really hard to find those people, even if you plan to develop further in this direction.
Indeed.
I had the luck to meet one person at Dassault Systemes HQ who had worked with Bezier himself
DS had to bring him back from retirement for some tasks.
Seems like most of the posts here center around automobile design but I would like to add some other examples. All of Reebok/adidas Soles are modeled in Rhino. As far as I am aware it is the standard across the entire industry as well. You need a software as flexible as Rhino to model these type of geometries and the factories love it cause its a much cheaper software compared to other alternatives. Here’s an example of a complex bottom from a recent release.
In case you (or others) didn’t know, that’s a common expression:
In this case meant to say that a nice topic of people talking about Rhino being used in production work (awesome work BTW @Rhino_Bulgaria) devolved into class warfare between the A-class and the rest.
Ivelin, you know how frustrated I get myself sometimes with the ‘apparent’ lack of progress happening in Rhino. Including some of my SubD/mesh editing posts venting I posted this week.
but… I cannot see any other software company doing their work any better, except for all things rendering. I guess 3D software must be hard to develop, or something. Because if you see how little progress other tools like Fusion, Creo, even NX make every year I can say that McNeel does not seem to be sitting around and mush as we are sitting around here talking shit from the heckler’s section, whiel they do the hard performance work. And then there a couple of hecklers from the upper class-A balcony. This is what I picture every time I read their posts, in fact in my mind I read them with their voices, but with German accents:

G
This topic went offtopic, but I don’t know what you read in between our comments? Nobody said anything negative, was judging or was implying superiority. Its a fact that Rhino is not the usual tool of choice in designing cars. It really is outstanding work. No doubt.
However anyone who did class A knows how hard its to get there with Rhino. Rhino can improve a lot regarding surface modeling, also for none class A applications. I wasn’t even saying Rhino has to improve. I actually don’t care at all. I’m just saying that anybody could profit from such a development. That many automotive designers/engineers are speaking german is obvious as well. Isn‘t it? Haven‘t seen many people with latin accent doing this work to be fair.
Can I coin “eobet’s law”? Since it does seem to follow me around (even if I don’t initiate it):
As a Rhino discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Alias/Catia approaches 100%

(If anyone has a better/less narcissistic name, please suggest it. This topic has escaped from it’s pasture and is currently free roaming out in the wilds anyway…)
Reductio ad Catia/Alias-um
I agree. And your feedback has been great all along, very informative and eye-opening for the rest of us. Keep it coming! …I was referring to others coming here with pitchforks screaming that unless Rhino doesn’t do Advanced Surfacing/Fillets/Booleans/Parametrics/Analysis/CAM/‘Whatever matters only in their world’ they will go our of business. I Find all that hilarious. That’s all. Some of these are the same people who want Rhino for Linux, so make it twice as funny.
yes, obvious for many reasons, including most Latin people are culturally taught that their work is not good enough, this is especially true in South America. I’ve met some crazy insanely talented and experienced people with the biggest impostor syndrome ever. It’s a cultural disease, frustrating AF IMO.
Lately I also see a lot more people in Indian doing kick ass Class-A surfacing work, many of them going to work in China these days. It makes sense since there’s a sea change of which teams/brands/countries are the next big players in many industries.