Quiero crear un techo a dos aguas con angulo parametrico

Hola a todos una pregunta alguien sabe como puedo crear un techo a dos aguas que pueda modificar la inclinación, adjunto archivos, algo como la imagen

AUTOMATIZACION.gh (32.7 KB)

Con tu geometría no es tan directo automatizar una cubierta a dos aguas porque la planta no es regular, el resultado que buscas es algo así:

Se me ocurre que para proceder puedes extruir los bordes de tu planta por separado en un cierto ángulo (que podrás cambiar paramétricamente), hallar la intersección entre esas superficies y quedarte con la geometría que conformaría la cubierta

PD: Un consejo para obtener mejores resultados por parte de la comunidad es escribir tus preguntas en inglés, así más gente puede intentar ayudarte.

-Dani

Google translate is effective and helpful:

Hello everyone, a question, does anyone know how I can create a gabled roof that can modify the slope, I attach files, something like the image

With your geometry it is not so direct to automate a gabled roof because the plan is not regular, the result you are looking for is something like this:

It occurs to me that to proceed you can extrude the edges of your plan separately at a certain angle (which you can change parametrically), find the intersection between those surfaces and keep the geometry that would make up the roof

PS: A tip to get better results from the community is to write your questions in English, so more people can try to help you.

missing

You didn’t internalize your curve geometry.

1 Like

Hello everyone, a question, does anyone know how I can create a gabled roof that can modify the slope, I attach files, something like the image

By the way, the image @Daani posted and the “Old Town Roofs” thread are hip roofs, not gable roofs.

Sometimes they are combined, as in this image (below). Roofs can get very complicated.

1 Like