Printing errors and crashes with certain fonts

Continuing the discussion from PDF Printing Troubles:

I split this off because the original thread was dealing with couple of issues, and I didn’t want to confuse it further. I had already reported one font causing printing errors, and have now found another, which I will DM to @stevebaer.

If printing to Rhino PDF, you get the following error
but if printing to other printers, in this case in this office an OCE, it will crash Rhino.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi Sam,
I believe this bug was fixed recently and it is either in the SR4 release candidate or in SR5 release candidate (been on the road for a week and having trouble remembering.) Either way, we should have our final SR4 release and our first SR5 release candidate available this Tuesday. Please try the SR5 initial release candidate and if the problem persists let me know so I can try to fix it right away. I’m specifically referring to “The given key was not present in the dictionary” bug and not the crashing for other printers.

In the case of crashing when sending to other printers, do you get the crash reporting dialog? If so, please send it in with a comment that I can use to try and find it.

Thanks

%%[ Error: syntaxerror; OffendingCommand: --nostringval-- ]%%

Stack:
/buildcrdname

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

Rhino 6 SR4 still Crashing on printing PDF (either Rhino pdf or Adobe) . No backup file and no app crash dialog is produced. The only thing left is the print log above written.